End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you ("End User" or "you") and PhaseRunner Ltd ("Licensor" or "we") for the use of our software product(s) ("Product").
By accessing or using the Product, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this EULA, do not install, access, or use the Product.
1. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, Licensor grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Product for your personal or commercial use. Additionally, you are granted the right to use the Product to create commercial works and to sell those works, subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
2. Restrictions on Use. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Product other than your own commercial works as authorized under this EULA.
3. Ownership. The Product, including all intellectual property rights in and to the Product, are and shall remain the property of Licensor or its licensors.
4. Warranty Disclaimer. The Product is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Limitation of Liability. Licensor shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Product.
6. Governing Law. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
7. Termination. This EULA will terminate immediately upon your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. Upon termination, you must immediately cease using the Product and destroy all copies of the Product in your possession.
8. Entire Agreement. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations, whether written or oral, concerning the subject matter of this EULA.
By installing, accessing, or using the Product, you acknowledge that you have read this EULA, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this EULA, please contact us at [Your Contact Information].
PhaseRunner Ltd Swansea, United Kingdom www.phaserunner.com